A commercial real estate career can (and should be) very rewarding. In saying that the ‘rewards’ only come when an agent or broker has the ‘system’ of brokerage under control and that will be a balance of things including these:
- Talking to new people every day
- Connecting with clients and prospects into the future
- Researching properties and businesses consistently
- Marketing properties with skill and strategy
- Being professional in every respect with a business approach to people and properties
In this video by John Highman, you can learn how to ‘Reengineer a Commercial Real Estate Career’ to get better focus and action underway.
If your career is struggling, then see the video and assess your actions and ideas as a broker or agent.