As a broker or agent you should regularly brainstorm your activities and results in sales, leasing, marketing, listings, and client activities.
Don’t wait for the property market or the people to find you and your services. Develop special skills of prospecting and also review your activities in marketing, client contact, referrals and listing activity. When you look at your activities compared to that of your competitors, you can take action on the things that matter. You can find real estate opportunity. That’s how things work.
Brainstorming is Really all About Confronting Reality
Brainstorming in commercial real estate is all about these things:
- Engaging your results with market conditions
- Building on your strengths in the location and with your property speciality
- Gathering market evidence and comparisons between your listings and that of your competitors
- Finding ways to put your skills and knowledge in front of more clients and prospects
- Focusing on property types and locations in a primary way
- Creating better conversions from listings and from presentations
So, these are all matters of strategy and review. Commercial real estate brokerage offers plenty of ‘churn’ and ‘change’ each year. On that basis, you can see what is working and understand where you can modify your actions and strategies. Listen to the audio program to match your property market activities to the skills and actions that you have now.
In this audio program learn from John Highman, how to do that for better business outcomes.