Every commercial real estate agent should have a sales plan, as it will help them with focus and activity.
It is very easy to be distracted or diverted in commercial brokerage in this market. There are just so many hours in the day, and that time is precious.
What can you do with that? Half of an agents day (and your day) should be directed towards a sales plan. That is discipline and consistency will help you make things work.
Put yourself into your real estate business, and work towards the targets that you seek.
In this podcast, we help you see the advantages of the planning process and how you can bring that into your real estate system.
A sales plan helps you plot out the key people, marketing efforts, and listing targets. It can become your roadmap to better listing results.
When you are setting a procedure like this into your real estate business, ask questions of yourself when it comes to:
- Client types and prospect types
- Types of business that you want
- Locations of your primary zone and secondary zone of activity
- How you are marketing yourself and the success of that
- What the property market is doing now and what that can mean for you
- Your business targets for this next 12 to 18 months