Each month many shopping center managers and leasing professionals will need to do a report for their landlord clients. The monthly report is the opportunity to ensure that all current issues in the property are well documented and progressing.
It pays to have a standard report layout that you can customise to apply to your managed property with its challenges of leasing, tenant mix, and income performance.
In this video we have covered the main topics of the landlord report that you can merge into your property performance plan. Here are some of the bigger issues to find in the video:
- Rental income tracking and performance
- Maintenance management and expenditure performance
- Tenant placement and mix management
- Documentation and lease negotiation
- Landlord targets and investment priorities
You can access and download a copy of the video at our Commercial Real Estate Training YouTube Channel right here.