When it comes to leasing commercial or retail there are a good number of things to work through to optimise the vacancy marketing, the inspections, and the negotiations. A plan or strategy is best developed to resolve that.
(Note: If you would like more ideas in leasing premises in commercial property, you can get them here for free as part of our online community)
Bigger Picture Leasing Facts
In this chart today, we give you the ‘bigger’ items to consider as you look to leasing a vacant property. The key issues on the leasing checklist and chart to work through as part of your landlord and tenant services include these:
- Inspections to prepare the premises information
- A SWOT analysis to review all the facts about the property
- Setting a focus on a target tenant market
- Researching the competing properties and vacancies
- Setting competitive rents for the property and location
- Checking out nearby businesses and tenants
- Reviewing your database of enquiry
- Establishing a local area marketing campaign
Download the Checklist for Leasing Premises Here
You can get the commercial property leasing chart here as a checklist to work through and use in your real estate career as a specialist leasing agent.