As we move into a new property cycle, the listings that you take on are going to impact your enquiry and your inspection activity. It is a fact that now all listings are the same. Some of those listings can waste a lot of your time.
(Note: If you would like more ideas to use with your listings, you can get them here in our free resource emails.)
So this is a new property cycle, and in ongoing time, more properties will come into the market for many different reasons. Of course, we are there to help investors and property owners solve their problems with properties, however, you still have the ‘quality’ factor to consider. That is with questions like these:
- Is the property in a good location?
- Will people inquire regards the listing?
- Are there people out there that would buy or lease the property?
- What is the best way to market it?
- What is the best way to sell or lease it?
- Do you really want the listing?
- Are you going to take an exclusive listing?
- How much marketing money do you want?
- What is the best way to proceed?
Here is an info-graphic to remind you of the quality listing bias as you look at more listing stock and engage with new clients in this property cycle.