In commercial real estate property management there are factors to track and measure in any property. When that property is larger and consists of many tenants over the floors of a high rise building, there are systems and strategies to think about.
In this video we provide the main categories of focus needed to monitor a commercial building, the tenants, and the daily issues that can arise.
The issues raised include:
- Tenant mix planning
- Lease documentation
- Longer term leases
- Improved rental strategies
- Extra income streams
- Strategies to lower vacancy factors
- Methods of outgoings recovery
- Controlling expenditure in the property and setting a budget
- Why you should have a tenant retention plan
- Undertaking tenant interviews
- Establishing maintenance routines
- Understanding property compliance and occupancy codes
You can check out the video here: