Every commercial broker or agent should have a sales ‘blueprint’, so that leverage and traction can occur with the correct property types and listings.
A sales plan of this type would normally involve key facts and strategies such as:
- A defined zone of new business and listing activity
- Clear ideas on the typical and better quality clients to work for
- The targeted buildings in a location
- A prospecting model
- Indicators to watch with calls, clients, prospecting, and conversions
- A meeting creation plan for connecting with new people
- A personal marketing plan
You can learn how to build a sales ‘blueprint’ that can support your property business for the long term. Set each of these strategies in play for your brokerage business plan and ongoing momentum.