In commercial real estate brokerage, some clients are more valuable to you, and those clients should be segmented off and communicated with differently. In that way, you can build higher levels of conversion with better classes of property and transaction activity. Think about these questions:
- How many VIP clients or prospects do you have now?
- What do they look like to you and why are they a priority client?
- How do you connect with them?
- What are your conversions with these people?
- How can you build a ‘fence’ around the best clients to protect your business?
So there are valuable questions here.
How should you connect with those clients and prospects as VIP’s? In this slide deck, you can get some valuable VIP connection ideas to use in your daily real estate business.
You can get the PDF report right here: